Sunday, October 29, 2006

Strange Daze!

I feel like I've been in a daze, ever since getting back from my trip. My sleeping schedule is all messed up -- even worse than it was before I left! *sigh* Hopefully this week, I can get it back to some degree of normalcy again!

Classes are going well. I might try to have an extra class with some of my groups on Thursday, to make up for the classes we missed last week.

Today, I had a day of prayer and fasting. A friend in Cairo suggested it last night and it seemed like a good idea, given all that I've been thinking of lately. I can't say that I got an "answer", but I got . . . something today. I'm just not sure yet what it was. Time will tell.

Still hoping to write out some stories from last week, but I don't have any pictures yet to go with them...

No comments: