Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Now That's Scary!!!

Today, someone in Egypt visited my Blog and spent 1 hour and 50 minutes reading through 57 different pages. What the heck? Even my Mom doesn't spend that much time reading my Blog!!! *grin*

From the stats, it also appears that the same person (?) also visited yesterday and poked around for nearly an hour.

Um...maybe I should be careful with what I write here b/c I think I'm being watched by "the man". *laugh*

Or if you were this mysterious visitor, please leave a comment! At the very least, I presume you weren't bored with what you read!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, do I need to post a comment when I read and reread your blog?? Often I go to the links, then back to you, then to Sandy and Barrette's pages. So it takes a while to read all that is going on in Egypt. But I enjoy, and would love to see more pics of things going on.

Anonymous said...

I just checked the netblock of the IP where your visitor came from. (Bear with me, I'm being nerdy...)

It looks to be a civilian DSL provider, not an official gov't IP address.

Anonymous said...

Really Joy, you are a very good tracker.
Do you think that when the Egyptian government wants to watch someone it will use its official connection?
Okay, Jason, I'm the mysterious visitor who watch you, but now I watch you from Algeria *laugh*. Try to guess who am I? Or simply tell me what is your car? *laugh*.

Jason said...

Scott? Is it you?

As to my car, it's a 1983 Mercedes-Benz 300TD Wagon, rigged up to run on Waste Vegetable Oil.