Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Halloween Card for you...

Great holiday! I love it!

Yesterday, I talked with 1 of my groups about Halloween and showed them some spooky things I have. Today, I'll share things (including pictures of my nieces in costumes) with another group! On Wednesday, I'll pass my goodies on to one of the other teachers b/c she asked if she could use them to talk about Halloween! *grin*

There's a lesson in one of our books that talks about celebrations/holidays and the example in the conversation is Halloween! What fun!

Now...for your viewing pleasure, a Halloween Card! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Halloween card, wish Jordan and Lex could see that. Got a card from Debbie and Willis too. What fun to see the animation and sound in the cards. Hoping you have a scary or jolly day, whichever you choose.