Wednesday, June 11, 2003


Yesterday, I talked with my Mom, my niece Kirsten, and my nephew Justin. What fun! I bought one of these cheap calling cards online and then sent my mom the information on how to use it. After a bit of trial-and-error, we got it worked out! I'm hoping to have my Dad call me on Father's Day, too!

Not much going on today, other than weights this morning and studying for the afternoon.

So, your random links for the day:
Job interview ends with arrest
and
More David Beckham trade news/rumours -- "Bend it Like Beckham" got his name out there a bit in the U.S. but I'm trying to do my bit too...

In even stranger news, my friend David seems to be turning into somewhat of a sports fan -- especially with this year's Stanley Cup playoffs. What are they putting in that Ypsilanti water??

No comments: