Thursday, June 12, 2003

There are reasons that cameras on mobile phones are becoming popular. I don’t have one, but it would have come in handy earlier.

I saw a truck that said “Meat Land” and had a huge picture of a happy, smiling cow on it. This was a delivery truck for some big butcher’s shop. *laugh* The picture would have been better, but the description will have to suffice.

This morning was crazy! Each week, 2 women come in to clean the flat where I’m living b/c it’s so big and has so much junk in it. Well, sometimes they come in the afternoon…other days they come at noon. Today they came at 10am and quite nearly caught me sitting in my boxers in front of the computer! That would have been unfortunate!!!

So…I scurried around and went up to the MCC office for the time they were here. I studied a bit and then picked up The Island of Dr. Moreau by H.G. Wells. Has anyone read it? I’ve always heard about it and thought it would be a good, quick read. Hopefully I can polish it off today or tomorrow.

No comments: