Sunday, November 05, 2006

Mysterious Statistics!

I love the statistics for my Blog. It's evidence that I have far too much time on my hands that I am able to look through them regularly to see how people got to my Blog, what they read, and what link they followed to leave the Blog.

Today's mystery is this:

Someone clicked into my Blog from David's Blog. No surprise there b/c he has more visitors and sends more people my way than I do his! *smile*

But the strange thing is, the person was connecting from Hillsdale, the town which I often say is my "hometown" b/c I grew up in the country and people are more likely to know Hillsdale or Hillsdale College than they are to know Camden.

If you are this person, please leave a comment so I can contact you. Help solve the mystery!!!

No comments: