Sunday, November 05, 2006

Environmental Studies/Sciences

This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

I was just reading through the latest edition of the Albion College Alumni Magazine, Io Triumphie. I've had it sitting around for awhile, but just found it this weekend while cleaning up my apartment in preparation for visitors.

The interesting thing I found in the magazine was a profile of Albion's Environmental Studies/Sciences program. I knew a bit about this when I was at Albion as a student and then as staff and even lived next door to the program's director, Tim Lincoln, for awhile...but it was never "my cup of tea". As you know from reading this Blog, I've become much more interested in the environment over the past few months.

It seems the program has grown and matured over the years, as well it should. They even have the E House, a "sustainable living/learning center". Great stuff!

No comments: