Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Contest to Contact Me!!!

I'm happily connected to my new DSL connection! God willing, I'll stay connected too!!! *grin* It took a bit of time for the guys to get the wires capped properly and there seems to be some sort of odd electrical field near the desk where I'm sitting, but all seems to be well!

So, the contest is to see who will be the first to:

1) Text chat with me on MSN Messenger
2) Voice chat with me on MSN Messenger
3) Use their webcam so that I can see them on MSN Messenger
4) Talk with me on Skype
5) Connect in any way using Yahoo Instant Messenger

If you don't know my name on these -- it's the same for all of them. That's my first initial and last name. Just check to see if I'm connected!

Prizes? Who said that a contest has to have prizes??? But I'll see what I can do...

No comments: