Monday, April 14, 2003

I found my funny!!!! *laugh*

That's either a quote or a paraphrase from a movie, but I have no idea what.
Anyone???? Help me out here!

A crisp 10 piastre note to the first person who can tell me...

At any rate, I feel like my old self again, even though I didn't know until today that I wasn't feeling like myself. Basically at class and with my classmates today, I was cracking jokes and acting like my usual, cynical self. *grin*

Must sleep now, for on Tuesday morning, I go to visit Tanta and get a glimpse of what the next 2 1/2 years will hold for me.

Plus, it's story time! Most Albion folks remember my #1 "This is a small world" story from Australia, right?
Well, I now have a good #2 that comes in fairly close behind. Sorry, but it'll only make sense to the Albion-related folks. Hopefully I'll post that story on Tuesday night or Wed.

No comments: