Saturday, April 12, 2003

Thanks to my friend Care for the inspiration in renaming this journal. I think it's more appropriate than just the general "J travels", eh?

I've been feeling a bit whipped today. The combination of:

-not enough sleep
-too much sun
-being way too active
-not drinking enough water

over the past 3 days finally caught up with me on Friday night through most of the day on Saturday. I was really sick on Friday night and slept on-and-off for 16 hours before finally dragging my tail out of bed at 1:30pm Sat. afternoon to go meet up with my classmates to talk about an assignment we have due on Monday.

I'm feeling soooooooo much better now. I just took it easy tonight and watched Top Gun on my computer.

At some point, I'll get around to posting the pictures from the camel market. That was Friday's big trip...

It's been great to hear from so many people lately. I've been getting lots of emails and I found out that my good friends Matt and Jen will be having a little boy in August! *smile*

No comments: