Saturday, September 30, 2006

Obese man in his underwear

So there's a guy who lives across the street from my apartment. His living room window is straight across from the window in the room where I sometimes sit to use my laptop.

He's big and likes to wear "wife-beater" undershirts while sitting in his chair. Thankfully, I can't see him from the waist down. Sometimes he smokes a pipe. I don't think that's very common in Egypt.

I especially find this strange/funny because when I visit James and Linda, when walking down their stairs, there's an apartment you see into beside them where a guy sits in his underwear!

Ah, the joys of living close to other people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this story. So I guess people are the same around the world-wearing what is comfy in hot weather. What do you think??

Thanks for the stories, they put a bit of humor and laughter into each day.