Wednesday, September 27, 2006

From the Comments...

If you're like me (are you?), you often skip over the comments link in Blogs. Thinking this is true, I've decided to post 2 recent comments here and reply to them:

From Mary, regarding my announcement of the Chat Contest winners:
" Does that mean those of us who lost don't get visits? :-( "

No, but it means you should try to win future contests. *grin*

I'm not actually sure what it means. Of course, I want to visit lots of people! It seems I will have the time. That's a good start. Beyond that, I'm giving preference to people who live in the warmest climates to visit in January and February. I'd also love to be able to have a bed/couch to crash on and possibly some home-cooked food. But I'd better not ask for too much!


And from Erik, in response to my post about shoes:
" I think of you every time I see "that guy" on campus who wears shorts and sandals no matter the weather. :) "

This made my day! *laugh* Some of you understand this comment, others don't. It boils down to the fact that while at Albion, I was known to walk around during the winter in shorts and sandals. Generally, this was just a few yards from the door of our residence hall to the door of the dining hall. Sometimes it was across campus. *grin* Hey, I still have all my toes -- so no harm done!!!

No comments: