Monday, April 07, 2003

Ah, a good day!

Class is finished and I don’t teach again for a few days. So, Tuesday I have “free”! *smile* My lesson went well today, but it was really stressful/difficult for 2 of the other teachers in my group. I feel bad for them.

At any rate, I’m still a “Pass” for my grade and I’m headed for a “Strong Pass”, given my improvement and success in my past few lessons. That’s a bit of a relief!

A few classmates were going across the street to the “Back ‘n Time 60’s Café”, so I went with them for a celebratory Cappuccino! This place must be very new b/c it’s extremely clean. Quite a nice place and not very busy since we were there so early (around 7pm). My friend’s Mocha looked better than my capp, so maybe I’ll go again and get something chocolaty.

I’m back home to eat some of the leftover fish from last night and then I want to go out again in search of shoelaces. I got some better suggestions at class today, so maybe I’ll get the right thing today. After that, I might stop in for some tea/Backgammon.

Now for dinner!

No comments: