Saturday, February 23, 2002

I am now a "boyfriend". *grin* Conversely, that means I have a girlfriend...and her name is Stephanie. This probably surprises some of you, while for others it helps explain why I've been so happy over the past few weeks!

Stephanie might be reading this, so I won't elaborate too much, lest she become embarassed. Suffice it to say, she is an amazing person and I think we will grow together.

In other news...I got my first message in the "Comments" area here. My uncle Ladell wrote one and hopefully that breaks the ice for others. (hint, hint)

As a PDA update, I think I know which one I want but it seems that Rob wants to talk me out of it and get a different one. He knows the choices and capabilities better than I do given his work at Franklin-Covey, so I value his opinions on this subject.

Had a breakfast meeting with John from church this morning. Yummy little place near my house called the Breakfast Corner. Good food and nice conversation.

Bowling again this evening, but with people from work this time. 2 weeks in a row that I'll be out bowling!! Relaxation before that time -- maybe reading some of Oliver and catching up with Buffy and Enterprise on tape.

Listening to the soundtrack from Vanilla Sky as I write this. Great music! Dowload the mp3 files or buy yours today!

No comments: