Thursday, February 21, 2002

Yesterday, 2 people mentioned things which they read in this journal. (you know who you are) The reference via email was specific and included a request for the story behind some terminology in Cribbage. Still working on finding the answer to that one.

In the meantime, check out cribbage.org from the "American Cribbage Congress". A south-east Michigan group is forming now!!

The other reference came during a phone call. I said something and the response was "oh yeah, you wrote about that" (or something similar).

It's odd. I sent out the address for this journal so that I could share it with people, yet it still feels mostly like I'm writing to/for myself. Every so often, it's nice to have a reminder that people are reading! *smile*

Note: this post was written during lunchtime.

No comments: