Sunday, February 24, 2002

More bowling last night! I managed to improve my score by over 30 pins from last week. My high game was a 169!! You can see the whole album from that link, if anyone cares.

While posting those pics, I also got around to putting up the pictures from Jas Ruiter's "birthday" celebration.

Channel 7 has a neat download you can get which shows you the current temperature wherever you live. They also let you sign up for email updates of the weather forecast. The connection with this and Jas' party is that Louise told me about how to access this, but I just did it today.

Why is the weather important today? Well, it's 50 degrees right now, headed for a high of 55! Now I just need to stop being lazy and go outside to enjoy how beautiful it is!!!

Or I could just sit inside, with the sun streaming in and read. That's a good option, too!

No comments: