Monday, February 18, 2002

It's Monday.

On Sunday, I decided that I was ready to send out the link for this journal so that people could start reading it. I like talking to myself, but there is a limit! *laugh*

So...I made a quick check of the site and -- nothing. The gautscheconstruction.com domain was unreachable. Called the provider (Interland) this morning and apparently there was a hardware failure with the server. No estimate on when it will be fixed. I guess these things happen. Up to this point, in almost 2 years of using Interland, this is the first serious problem I have encountered. It will be interesting to see how quickly they fix the problem.

In the meantime, I am going to keep writing so that when I am finally able to share the site, there are lots of things to read at the beginning.

No comments: