Monday, August 14, 2006

Wonderful Photographer!

I just realized that I've never told you about my Canadian friend Matt. I mention that he's Canadian b/c it would make him happy and also so that you don't get confused with either of my 2 American friends named Matt.

Matt came to Egypt for a few months on an internship with MCC and his university. He worked with refugees in Cairo, but he was also also able to do lots of things related to his serious hobby, photography. He's due to start photography school in the fall and by looking at some of his pictures, I think you'll see why he's going down this path.

Really, you should go look at the pics.

Now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked out some of the pics, they are great. And thanks for sending that info about your friend. Even saw a couple of pics of you, Jason.

mom