Sunday, August 13, 2006

She wants to be a SuperHero?

Thanks to my Mom for giving me something to write about! *laugh*

So, it turns out that a young woman from my hometown is on the SciFi Network's "Who Wants to be a SuperHero?" program. She's the one called Creature.

The SciFi profile lists here as an Auto Mechanic, but I don't think that's quite right. From reading TonyaKay.com, it looks like she's a professional dancer (warning, some pics Not Work-Friendly).

Plus, I found "How a Vegan Lifestyle Changed Tonya Kay's Life"

In the hometown paper, I found 2 articles and they're pretty funny...both are written in a "girl next door makes good" sort of way, but they're talking about a person living a very alternative lifestyle. Much different than conservative Hillsdale, as I know it!

--Creature from Hillsdale
--Family enjoys woman's gig on 'Superhero' show

And for the record, she dropped her hard-to-spell and hard-to-pronounce last name of "Linebrink" for performing. Probably a good idea!

All this _and_ she drives a car that runs on Vegetable Oil??? Can I marry this girl???? *laugh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad news - Creature was eliminated on Thurs. But fun to watch tonya kay and the other Super Heroes interact. Did you see the episode (Thurs) where they had to deal with inmates of a prison? Rather scary, I thought.

mom