Thursday, July 13, 2006

Welcome to my newest visitor!!!

Imagine my surprise to see that yesterday someone from the Netherlands stopped by to read my Blog. Yes, I know it's silly to get excited about this and I feel like I should have gotten over things like that back in the late '90s, but it's still cool! *laugh*

But...how did this person find my Blog?

Ah, what a great free web statistics program I have! Thanks SiteMeter for helping me solve the mystery! *grin* Keep reading for the story...

Apparently, this person went to: http://search.yahoo.com and typed in:
cosmic cup coffee shop pallana

...and it returned as #9 on the list, my Blog entry from March 2002.

This was me commenting on "The Royal Tenenbaums".

Ah, the crazy links the Internet leads us to!!!! *laugh* I just wish that more people would search for this same thing and find my Blog!

No comments: