Saturday, May 17, 2003

It's been a movie-watching as study-break weekend. Friday night before I went to play backgammon, I watched "Murder in the First" that Rob gave me before I left Michigan. Kevin Bacon did a pretty decent job in this one...

Tonight, I needed to stop at the MCC office to drop off some paperwork, so I decided to watch a video. But first I got caught up in watching subtitled music videos. Yes, you read that right. It's a strange concept, but these were songs sung in Arabic, but with English subtitles. Interesting to see what these songs are really about. Apparently all the pop songs here are love songs...

So I finally got around to watching "The World is Not Enough". It came out in 1999 and I'm pretty sure I saw it, but I had forgotten almost everything about it. Brosnan as Bond, so I can't complain too much -- but some of the jokes are getting really cheezy!

On an unrelated note, isn't it odd how sometimes when you think about people the timing works out that you hear from them right away. I hadn't heard from my friend David in a week or so, but I got to catch up with him a bit today.

Erik shared with me today that he's very impressed by all the comments I get on this journal. But he gave me a hard time about how so many of them are from my mom! *grin*

Thanks for reading and commenting, mom!!!!

No comments: