Tuesday, March 25, 2003

This afternoon, it was 12 C here. *brrrrr* It’s probably more like 10 now that we’re into the evening. Converted , that’s around 54 F this afternoon and 50 F now. Plus rain. I got rained on 2 different times today as I was out walking around!!!!

Not much going on today. This was my “day off” from my teaching class, so I spent a few hours this morning on work for class, and went in to meet with people from my group for 2 hours this afternoon, and now I have work yet to do tonight. Some day off! *laugh*

I did take some time for myself today. I’m happy to report that I finished reading “Fellowship of the Ring” and I’ll soon be starting “The Two Towers”. I’m really enjoying Tolkien, but I’m glad I saw the movies first.

Links to some pictures...

Username: jpics
Password: easy

Coptic Cairo (about 20 pics):

and

Walking along the Nile, pretty trees and the "Nilometer"

No comments: