Friday, February 07, 2003

Writing from Cairo on Friday afternoon. I got to my flat last night and was able to wander the streets for awhile. Today was church in the morning, a good lunch out, and now a meal with the MCC'ers this afternoon.

Cairo reminds me of Phoenix, Arizona. At least what I remember of Phoenix from when I used to be there during Christmas time growing up. Dry with desert plants, some grass but not much. Polution isn't too bad so far. I'm wearing my contacts today and that's working out alright even though I only got about 6 hours of sleep last night. But I was so tired that I even slept through prayer call! *laugh* I'll hear it at some point!

Well, I have a pepsi here to enjoy, ,so I should disconnect. Internet cafes are cheap here, so sometime when I have an hour free I'll go and spend my 80 cents to use one! *laugh*

No comments: