Monday, February 03, 2003


I'm leaving at 6pm on Wednesday. I had been procrastinating on checking, but I finally did.

Not sure what I'll be up to on Wednesday, as most people will be gone by that point. Maybe movies and web stuff during the day! We leave Philadelphia at 6pm, but with getting there a couple of hours early and around 2 hours travel time, it'll be early afternoon when we start out.

At 8am Thursday, I'll be in Frankfurt and then a 2 hour layover, then to Cairo about 3:30. If I can stay up through the evening, I'll have a good start on getting over the jetlag.

After the talent show, I said goodbye to the grandparents in our group, Nick and June. Such wonderful people! Tuesday will seem odd without having them here. I took more pictures and maybe Wednesday I'll post them!

Well, I was going to point you to some of my other pictures in my Yahoo briefcase, but it seems that you now have to pay them if you want people to be able to access those files. *grumble*

Any suggestions for good free places to upload pics and have them publically available?

No comments: