Thursday, February 06, 2003

Well, we've made it to Frankfurt! All is well, except that some of the keys are in odd places on the keyboard! The y key is down by my left pinky and I keep messing up!

But thanks to the free Internet kiosks offered by Samsung, I'm able to write this.

It's 9am local time here and I'm not sure what time it feels like to me. Saw the Banger Sisters movie on the plane and slept a little bit. Now here until our 10:30am flight. To get out here to the kiosks, we had to go through Passport Control, so I now have a Germany stamp in my passport!

Not much else to report, really. Things are going well for now and it's just another 4 hours on the plane. Well, maybe. On the way here, there was a tailwind, so we cut nearly an hour off our flight time!

People are waiting to use the computer, so I probably should go now...

More in a few dazs.

No comments: