Friday, April 19, 2002


Well, CCR rocked last night. Pretty much, they did all the songs off "Chronicle" and did 2 encores. The crowd was thin at the beginning, but the place was pretty packed by about 1/3 of the way through their set.

For those of you in the Detroit area and craving donuts, I have a secret for you.
If you go to any of the Krispy Kreme locations (stand-alone, not gas stations) between now and April 21, you can get free donuts. (locations in Warren, Livonia, Roseville, and Dearborn Heights)

Yes, I said free. If you walk in and say "Hot donuts now!" then order a dozen, you get a dozen free!
This is according to 96.3 DVD radio. Krispy Kreme was voted the best donuts in Michigan, so they are celebrating!

Unfortunately, there will be no donuts (or anything else) for me this morning. My surgery is at 11:30am (2 hours from when I write this) so I can't eat, drink, or even chew gum!

I won't be posting here for at least a few days, so let me leave you with some things to occupy your time.
The captions aren't finished but the pictures from my Seattle trip are available to view...

Well, I'm hoping to take a walk around the neighborhood before we leave for the hospital so I'll leave it at that...

No comments: