Saturday, April 20, 2002


I'm back!

Well, since I last wrote I'm a bit heavier from the screws and stitches but a bit lighter since all I ate on Friday was a small bowl of jello! I was supposed to be on soft foods while at the hospital but they brought me frosted mini-wheats, toast, and scrambled eggs for breakfast! Oh well, it tasted good! *smirk*

Yes, hospital food was good. Yet another reason Beaumont hospital is ranked as the best in SE Michigan.

Everyone has been so supportive and I am incredibly thankful for that. I'm feeling pretty good now, but it will still be a few weeks before I'm really feeling right again.

My girlfriend Stephanie was with me before the surgery and then my friends Rob and Kevin were there when I came out and woke up. My mom was there for most of the evening and then I occupied myself after she left by listening to the Red Wings lose their 2nd playoff game! *grrrr*

Mom and Kevin are headed here now to pick me up and take me to their house for a few days of relaxation. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: