Saturday, March 02, 2002

Busy weekend, but good.

I missed a day on writing here -- how terrible! Activities for Friday included watching the Gladiator DVD, then Stephanie came over in the afternoon and we did a bit of shopping. She was successful at Bath & Body Works, but I didn't really find anything anywhere. I feel old shopping at some mall clothing stores!! *laugh*

For the evening, Rob and Beth met Stephanie and I at Sangria in Royal Oak. Mike was there with his co-workers, so he was table-hopping. Fantastic Spanish food at Sangria! After dinner, we went upstairs to Sky Club but we didn't feel like shouting to talk, so we ended up going to Fifth Avenue. Our first thought was shooting pool, but it was busy so we settled for darts. Fun, fun, fun!

To finish the evening, we marched on over to Caribou Coffee for hot beverages and sweets. Yum!

"Casablanca" is a great film! I was happy to watch it with Stephanie and share it with her, since it was her first time watching it.

Lazy day so far on this Saturday. Hey, it's 45 degrees outside! Maybe I should actually step outside. Yeah, soon enough! I'm heading for Flint to see Stephanie this evening...

No comments: