Monday, March 04, 2002

Watched "The Royal Tenenbaums" with Stephanie on Saturday. [Ebert Review] What an unusual film! I think the best way I have been able to describe it is "uncomfortably funny". There were moments when I wanted to laugh, but wasn't really sure if I should...

Gene Hackman, Anjelica Houston, Bill Murray, Ben Stiller, Gwyneth Paltrow, Danny Glover, and a host of others form the cast. Not necessary to see this one on the big screen, but definitely catch it on video.

I _might_ have a new place to live! My roommate George is getting married soon, so I need to be out of where I'm living either at the end of March or by mid-April. So, I talked with a buddy at church about moving in with him at the house he just bought. Well, I'm going to check the place out either Tuesday or Wednesday night and hopefully will have a new address to start distributing soon! It also means a change of phone number and it's possible that my cellphone may become my only phone. More on that later.

So far today, it's been my usual morning of email and other things I'm behind on after the weekend. For lunch, my boss and I went out for our monthly "one-on-one" meeting. We tried for Thai, but the place was too busy so we went to the Japanese place a few doors down. I do love the Metro Detroit area sometimes!

No sushi for me! (or for my boss) Oddly enough, we wanted to order the same thing -- shrimp and vegetables lightly breaded and fried. Dennis (my boss) ordered first and I briefly thought about changing my order, but it sounded good (and it was) so I stuck with it.

Sitting at my desk this afternoon, with no meetings in sight! A bit of time for playing with possible new designs for the Walsh site and some planning for the week.

After that, it up to GameWorks for silly video games with Stephanie!

No comments: