Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The New Hampshire primary is over -- now I can Blog

Such is my luck -- I finally had a ton of exciting things going on in my life (all related to the New Hampshire primary), but I didn't have the time or energy to write about it. Well, there were plenty of other people doing that anyway. *grin*

What a crazy time, especially the 4 days following the Iowa Caucus. Darn you, Michigan! I could have had 4 weeks of fun like this, but you forced New Hampshire to move up its primary! *laugh* It's probably for the best that it was only 4 days of events all the time and not sleeping much -- I don't think I could have survived much more of it!

So, in an effort to share with people and to not forget fun things I've experienced, I'm going to take time over the next few days to Blog. Stay tuned!

The first thing is "New Hampshire Rocks the Vote" which is a YouTube clip made by Rock the Vote. The young people featured in the video are the crew who I've been volunteering with over the past few months to help raise awareness of Global Warming and Climate Change. They're standing in front of the "Action Center" in the middle of downtown Manchester. I'm going to miss that place and all the great people when they close their doors on Thursday night! *sniff*

1 comment:

New Hampshire Electricity said...

Thanks for wonderful post. Where else could anyone get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.