Saturday, May 24, 2003

Well, I had a fun afternoon but a frustrating evening. One-out-of-two isn't bad... *smirk*

This afternoon was a nice potluck with people from church downtown (just one I visit sometimes) in one of the more foreigner-oriented communities. Nice to see lots of trees and just chat for hours on end. Mostly just getting to know people better and talking about what we all do, but it was good.

The frustrating part was during Arabic tonight. *sigh* As I'm presently studying, I'm not putting in enough time or not doing things write to learn/memorize quickly enough. I guess I just need to use my time more efficiently and sacrifice some of my "free time" to get things going better. Each lesson we just pile on more and more and I feel myself slipping behind where I should be.

But Bob Marley music is making "everything alright".

I'll get through this, so no worries at this end. Just venting, mostly. For more on writing like this, see David's thoughts on Blogging...

No comments: