Monday, May 05, 2003

Long day at class today (10am-9:30pm) so I rewarded myself with some ice cream. In the stores, there aren't really the cheap quarts of ice cream like in the U.S. It's either ice cream bars or "premium ice cream". The premium stuff is really tasty, but fairly expensive at 15LE for about a quart. That's about $2.50 --Darren and I discovered this really rich chocolate mocha type made by Nestle. Yum!

Today it was really hot out, even when I came home from class at 9:30 -- we had an extra observation of one of the "real" teachers at ILI.

Planning to do some lesson plans and Arabic study on Tuesday.

Is everyone out there really busy? I've been getting emails from my core group of folks (parents, David, and a couple of others), but not many comments in the journal or on pictures. Am I getting boring? *frown*

Nah, never!!!

*laugh*

No comments: