Thursday, April 24, 2003

Holiday time!!!! I have 11 days away from class! Now, what to do??? Answer -- relaxing a bit today then taking a night bus tonight with Darren to Dahab. We’re just going to hang out on the beach Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

*smile*

I think this is a good time to leave town b/c it’s starting to get really warm!

On an unrelated noted, what’s the deal with the movie Bend it Like Beckham? How many of you out there have seen it? From what I can tell, it’s a British indie comedy that’s gaining popularity in the U.S. Check out the trailers, if you're interested. I had seen one awhile back, but forgot about it...

I first heard about it from British friends in my teaching class. After that, my friend Julie wrote to say that she went to see it and then David mentioned in his Blog that he had gone… I guess I’ll have to check it out sometime. I’m pretty sure it won’t make it to Egypt, so I’ll probably have to wait a couple of years!


No comments: