Sunday, April 20, 2003

Happy Easter!!!!

Well, Western Easter, that is… There may be some drawbacks to being a Western Christian in a country with mostly Muslims, but in this case there is an advantage. I get 2 times to celebrate Easter! Yeah, today is Easter like many of you are celebrating, but then next Sunday is “Eastern Easter”. No, I haven’t found out yet why we celebrate on a different day. But hopefully, I will.

It’s a gorgeous, sunny day but I’ve been inside studying so far this morning. I’ll make a break for it and be outside a bit later!

So in case any of you have been wondering, “Jason, is it a bad idea to leave your laundry outside on the line for 4 days?”, the answer is “yes”.

*laugh*

I put sheets out to dry on Thursday and just remembered to bring them in. With the wind, they were all wrapped around each other and the other drying lines, so it took awhile to get them untangled, while making sure that they didn’t fall to the ground.

Everyday is a learning experience. For me…and for all of you… Remember that.

On this day, remember to think about more than chocolate rabbits.

No comments: