Friday, March 22, 2002

Snow. Cold. Sunny. Michigan.

Weekend!

Yes, my weekend has officially begun! All the work for the day is complete, after numerous calls back-and-forth with people at the office and also to my roommate in his office at Ford. Previously, he worked for Quicken Loans doing software testing.

Yet another reminder that I need to do my taxes on Sunday!

The weekend now begins with the exciting tasks of picking up tax forms and going for a haircut! Oh, the life I lead! *laugh* Action...Intrigue...mundane tasks...

But after that, Stephanie is meeting me at my place. *grin*

We're thinking about a movie, so there could be a review and links up early next week. That, or we're going to see a Jimmy Buffet cover band called "Air Margaritaville". Saturday is a wedding with Stephanie in Davidson, so not too far away. She is in the wedding and they are having a limo take them from the chapel to reception hall. I might get to ride with them!! (can you tell I'm excited about that?) I've been in 2 weddings, but didn't get in a limo for either.

I hope everyone has a good weekend -- I plan on it!

No comments: