Sunday, February 21, 2010

Always Sunny in Manchester?

Well, it seems like that's the way things are going these days...and it's improving my mood.

I seem to have a bit more "clarity" these days, on many things.

Procrastination seems to be an issue for me. Somehow, I've gotten into the habit of waiting much longer to do things than I used to. For example, I have a 2-page paper and presentation due for my graduate Marketing class tomorrow. It's not _quite_ finished yet. But, I'm planning to take a couple of hours this morning to work on things and then some time tonight -- so I should be fine. Now for my end-of-term paper, I need to work more steadily on that b/c procrastination will not be enjoyable in that situation.

Saw some good Manchester Monarchs hockey last night and am going again today. And then I have tickets for Wednesday. Why does it always work out this way? Feast, then famine!

No comments: