Saturday, October 28, 2006

Last Week's Trip!

Just got back this morning and proceeded to sleep most of the day away to catch up on sleep. Took a night bus to Dahab on the Red Sea Sunday night -- didn't get much sleep
Climbed Mount Sinai (again) on Monday night -- didn't get much sleep
Went to a Belly-dance show on Tuesday night -- not much sleep
Recovered a bit Wed/Thursday, then a night bus to Cairo Friday night -- *yawn*

At least 1 or 2 readers out there know a bit of what a trip like this feels like!!! *grin*

I had a really amazing time. Perhaps my best trip yet to Dahab/Sinai. I had fun friends to hang out with, met some interesting people (more on that later), did awesome things, and had a lot of yummy food (including several Chocolate Double-Thick Milkshakes, curry, potato wedges and "American Breakfasts")!!!!

My friends took a ton of pictures and I'll get them on email soon, but for the time being, here are a few that I found to show you part of a hiking trip I went on to the Colored Canyon. Make sure you click for the full-size picture so that you can read descriptions of each pic.

No comments: