Sunday, October 15, 2006

Great Guesses!

*smile*

I like this game! (of having people try to guess what my car is) Apparently, some of you do, too!

I'm impressed by how good the guesses are b/c most are very, very close. Below is a list of guesses from oldest to newest, with my comments to help you with future guesses:

1. David -- Saab
I say -- warm, but I could never do it b/c "saab" sounds like the Arabic word for "difficult" *laugh*

2. Lisa -- Volkswagen, grey or navy.
I say -- Almost! My 2nd choice while vehicle-hunting was a VW of some type. However, one of your color guesses is right!!!

3. Mara -- Volvo and you wouldn't drive a Hummer.
I say -- You're warm! Plus, you're right that I wouldn't drive a Hummer. It might be in the realm of possibility if it ran on Waste Vegetable Oil, but I'd feel guilty supporting that company since their vehicles waste so much fuel.

4. Mike -- early 1990's Volvo 760T
I say -- Wow! That's the winner for most specific guess! *grin* Unfortunately, it's wrong (see my previous note about Mara's guess). I would say my car is somewhat similar in style, but you're a few years off on when it was manufactured.

5. Erik -- Saturn three-door coupe
I say -- Sorry, I haven't been converted into the Cult of Saturn just yet...

6. Sarah -- Jeep, Toledo-built
I say -- Swing and a Miss! Oh, she wasn't even close on that one, folks! *laugh* Well, that's not completely true. I guess my car is related to a Jeep, through marriage. (That's a HINT, if you missed it)

3 comments:

Michael K said...

Well, with all that info I still maintain it's a diesel car and it's now probably a Mercedes....somewhere mid 90's to early 2000's?

Anonymous said...

Oh well... Saturn is close to Saab in alphabetical order, at least. :)

David said...

Jason said "I guess my car is related to a Jeep, through marriage."

So now I have to assume you got an AMC Gremlin!

:-)

David