Thursday, October 05, 2006

Do you ever Google yourself?

When you're bored, do you ever just type your name into Google to see what pops up? Sometimes you find the strangest things! *laugh*

I did this today and discovered that there's another "Jason Allgire" out there. Thankfully, I'm more famous on the Net than he is, so most of the pages that come up are about me! *grin*

Anyway, the other Jason Allgire appears to be a fighter in the Ultimate Combat Experience (of all things). Talk about being the "bad" version of me!!!! Just click on that link and scroll down a bit. When I looked, he was number 6 from the top.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a cross between you and Barber. And he's from Utah!! ACK!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The fact that you think your better than someone is not so superising considering that your human. I would love to see you jump in the cage close to 60 +. Your no better. Your the worst kind. Always willing to cast the first stone.