Thursday, January 23, 2003

Today is the 2nd full day of orientation! What a
process! About 35 of us here, including children.
People heading all over the place. All around the
U.S. and Canada, plus various spots around the world.

It's a time for learning, thinking, and even a bit of
second guessing. My thoughts all along were that I
wanted to go far away to serve, but now I see all the
great things people are involved with closer to home.
Oh well, maybe on a future assignment!

Many people are preparing for their first assignment,
with just a few people who have gone places before.

I was able to see Alonna, Michael, and the boys on
Monday evening when I came in and then spent most of
Tuesday at the house and running errands with Alonna,
the boys, and 3 of their cousins!

Things are busy during the days and our free time
begins around 8:30 in the evening. That will change a
bit this weekend, as we have optional trips and more
choices in how we spend our time.

No comments: