Thursday, January 30, 2003

Culture shock! That's what we've been talking about today. This morning, it was the ways we've dealt with it before and now this afternoon we're going to get some strategies for coping I guess.

Next Monday we have a talent show. I'm having trouble thinking of things that I should do. Any ideas? I guess I could write some poems this weekend... Other suggestions?

I was just in a snowball fight. It was with this guy Roger and 2 of his young sons. Roger was born in India, but was in Laos the past 3 years. Before that, he was in California. So, the boys are having so much fun in the snow! There are now a few inches of snow on the ground and it's above freezing today. Perfect for having lots of packable snow!

Hmmm...4 minutes until the next session.

I haven't really been writing much about my feelings here, have I? Mostly just things that have been going on, eh? I guess I should get some thoughts together and write something meaningful here in the next few days.

No comments: